Ever feel as if, in the quest to get everything done, you're not quite doing enough?
有沒有這種感覺,你想把每件事情都完成,但卻總感覺做得不夠?

In an article on LinkedIn, J.T. O'Donnell offers a refreshing approach to the "how do I get it all done" problem.
LinkedIn網站的一篇文章中,唐奈女士介紹了一種讓人感覺新鮮的辦法,。

Her solution: Limit your daily to-do list to 10 things, and don't beat yourself up if you don't get them all done.
她的方法是:把每天要做的事情控制在10件,如果沒有全部完成也不要自責。

O'Donnell's list comprises a balance of job tasks, social chores, and developmental goals:
唐奈女士所列的清單包括工作任務、社會事務以及發展目標幾部分:

1. Read something related to my industry.
閱讀一些行業相關的文章。

2. Read something related to business development.
閱讀一些和商業發展有關的文章。

3. Send two emails to touch base with old colleagues.
和老同事發兩封郵件保持聯系。

4. Empty my private client inbox by responding to all career coaching questions within one business day.
一個工作日之內回復所有職業指導相關問題,將私人客戶收件箱清空。

5. Check in with each team member on their progress.
檢查每個小組成員的進度。

6. Have a short nonwork-related conversation with every employee.
和每個員工都有一個簡短的工作外談心。

7. Review my top three goals for my company that are focused on its growth.
回顧一下為公司發展樹立的三大目標。

8. Identify and execute one task to support each of my top three goals.
找出并執行三個任務以幫助實現三大目標。

9. Post five valuable pieces of content on all of my major social media accounts.
把五條最有價值信息張貼到個人社交媒體賬戶上。

10. Take a full minute to appreciate what I have and how far I've come.
沉下心來回顧一番自己擁有的和所完成的。