Do you ever feel like you are going crazy? Is it your colleagues that drive you crazy, or is it a noisy neighbour? You might have your hands full with too much work and too short a time to complete it. Or you may be stuck in a traffic jam and late for a job interview.
你覺得自己瘋了嗎?是你的同事把你逼瘋了,還是你的鄰居吵吵鬧鬧?你可能手忙腳亂,工作太多,完成時間太短?;蛘吣憧赡芟萑虢煌ǘ氯?,面試遲到了。

Below you will see some of the most common English idioms you can use when feeling angry, frustrated or irritated with something.
下面你將看到一些最常見的英語習語,當你對某件事感到憤怒、沮喪或惱火時,可以使用這些習語。

Idioms for Going Crazy
表示瘋狂的習語

1. go bananas

I’ll go bananas if you ask me that question one more time.
如果你再問我一次那個問題,我會發瘋的。

2. go nuts

We’ve got so many complaints today, I think I’ll go nuts.
我們今天抱怨太多了,我想我會發瘋的。

3. lose it

When Erica asked Tim to leave, he just lost it and started shouting at her.
當艾麗卡叫蒂姆離開的時候,他像瘋了一樣,開始沖她大喊大叫。

4. go mental

Have you gone mental? Why do you keep arguing with the boss? You’ll get fired.
你瘋了嗎?你為什么一直和老板爭論?你會被解雇的。

5. freak out

Mum, don’t freak out! I’ve just crashed the car.
媽媽,淡定!我剛把車撞壞了。

6. go bonkers

When I was told to wait for another hour, I just went absolutely bonkers.
當我被告知再等一個小時時,我簡直瘋了。

7. go berserk

The crowd went berserk when they were told that all the flights had been cancelled.
當他們被告知所有的航班都被取消時,人群變得狂怒起來

8. blow one’s top

I think he’ll blow his top when you give him the news.
當你告訴他這個消息時,我想他會大發雷霆的。

9. fly off the handle

My dad flies off the handle anytime someone mentions politics.
每當有人提起政治,我爸爸總是大發雷霆。

10. hit the ceiling/ hit the roof

I can’t be late. My parents will hit the roof.
我不能遲到。我父母會大發雷霆的。

11. go ballistic

My new neighbours throw parties every night. It just makes me go ballistic.
我的新鄰居每晚都開派對。這讓我很生氣。

12. go off the deep end

I’ll go off the deep end if I get fired because of someone else’s mistake.
如果我因為別人的錯誤而被解雇,我會勃然大怒的。

13. blow up

When I saw the look on Helen’s face, I just knew she’d blow up.
當我看到海倫臉上的表情時,我就知道她會發火的。

14. pop one’s cork

I have something to tell you. Please, don’t pop your cork.
我有話要告訴你。請不要暴跳如雷。

15. go ape

Susie will go ape if she ever hears about it.
如果蘇西聽到這件事,她會大發雷霆的。

Unfortunately, getting angry is part of our everyday lives. I hope that enriching your vocabulary will help you make light of your problems. And to forget about all your problems, check out these fun idioms you can use when you’re really happy. Keep learning and let us know if you have any questions.
不幸的是,生氣是我們日常生活的一部分。我希望豐富你的詞匯量能幫助你解決問題。為了忘記你所有的問題,看看這些有趣的習語,當你真的很高興的時候你可以使用。繼續學習,如果您有任何問題,請告訴我們。